Michael J. Fox: I Do NOT Want Taylor Swift to Date My Son
4:34 pm, January 17th, 2013
After Tina Fey made a crack at the Golden Globes about the singer dating Fox’s son Sam (who was “Mr. Golden Globe”), the actor was asked what he thought about the idea.
He was not too keen on it.
At a book party in New York on Wednesday, Fox told Vulture, “No. No… Just back off.”
The legendary actor asked, “I don’t keep up with it all, but Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right?”
The blog then questioned Fox on how he would react if his son brought Swift over for dinner, and he responded, “I wouldn’t even know who she was.”
What do you make of Fox’s thoughts on Swift?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss