Michael J. Fox: I Do NOT Want Taylor Swift to Date My Son
4:34 pm, January 17th, 2013
After Tina Fey made a crack at the Golden Globes about the singer dating Fox’s son Sam (who was “Mr. Golden Globe”), the actor was asked what he thought about the idea.
He was not too keen on it.
At a book party in New York on Wednesday, Fox told Vulture, “No. No… Just back off.”
The legendary actor asked, “I don’t keep up with it all, but Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right?”
The blog then questioned Fox on how he would react if his son brought Swift over for dinner, and he responded, “I wouldn’t even know who she was.”
What do you make of Fox’s thoughts on Swift?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank