Michael J. Fox: I Do NOT Want Taylor Swift to Date My Son
4:34 pm, January 17th, 2013
After Tina Fey made a crack at the Golden Globes about the singer dating Fox’s son Sam (who was “Mr. Golden Globe”), the actor was asked what he thought about the idea.
He was not too keen on it.
At a book party in New York on Wednesday, Fox told Vulture, “No. No… Just back off.”
The legendary actor asked, “I don’t keep up with it all, but Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right?”
The blog then questioned Fox on how he would react if his son brought Swift over for dinner, and he responded, “I wouldn’t even know who she was.”
What do you make of Fox’s thoughts on Swift?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Miley Cyrus Is Still Sticking To Feminist Claim
- Sarah Silverman Gives Ex Jimmy Kimmel's Stuff Back
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries