CLAIM: Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones Planning a New Baby
11:45 am, October 20th, 2010
According to the tab, Zeta-Jones has long wanted another child, but the older Douglas was reluctant to expand the family.
But his recent treatment for throat cancer, however, has allegedly changed his mind, says Star, and a so-called “insider” claims that the actor recently “broke down and told her that he wanted her to be able to have another baby with him more than anything.”
The couple has two children together — son Dylan and daughter Carys. Star alleges that Zeta-Jones’ “baby dream” for a third could come true.
“Family sources believe he decided to have his sperm frozen before starting treatment,” continues the magazine’s “insider.”
A baby “would give both of them a new lease on life,” Star says of the couple.
Instead of wildly speculating about the private lives of a family already under duress, maybe the tabloid should get its facts straight.
“It’s not true,” a rep for Douglas tells Gossip Cop about the baby story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress