Michael Clarke Duncan Dead at 54
5:46 pm, September 3rd, 2012
Michael Clarke Duncan died on Monday morning, Gossip Cop confirms.
The actor, who suffered a myocardial infarction on July 13, was 54.
Duncan’s fiance, Omarosa Stallworth, made the announcement through the actor’s rep.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Stallworth performed CPR on Duncan after he went into cardiac arrest back in July, and was able to resuscitate him.
He remained in the hospital ever since, but “never fully recovered,” his rep tells Gossip Cop.
Stallworth, says the rep, “is grateful for all of your prayers and asks for privacy at this time.”
“Celebrations of his life, both private and public, will be announced at a later date,” the rep adds.
Duncan is best known for his appearances in such movies as The Green Mile, Daredevil and The Whole Nine Yards.
He was nominated for an Oscar for his role in The Green Mile.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting