Michael Clarke Duncan Goes Into Cardiac Arrest, Saved By Girlfriend [UPDATE]
11:46 am, July 13th, 2012
Michael Clarke Duncan reportedly went into cardiac arrest on Friday morning in Los Angeles.
He was taken to a nearby hospital, where he’s reportedly in the intensive care unit.
Gossip Cop is told that doctors determined that Duncan “suffered a myocardial infarction.”
A rep for the actor tells us, “He is now stable and we look forward to his full recovery.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand