CLAIM: Michael C. Hall And Jennifer Carpenter May Be Back Together
11:28 am, January 20th, 2012
According to the clueless blogger, the “Dexter” co-stars were spotted having a “romantic” dinner Tuesday at the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills.
He writes, “Considering that the pair abruptly ended their two year marriage last year… it was surprising to see the pair looking so … friendly!”
In fact, Perez goes on to claim the two were “much more than friendly.”
In addition to the former couple supposedly holding hands, a so-called “eyewitness” says, “At one point, Michael leaned across the table and he and Jennifer kissed — a make-out kind of kiss, not a friendly one.”
Perez theorizes, “Maybe they just can’t fight a love like theirs!”
Or maybe it’s time for the blogger to find a new “spy”?
A rep for Hall tells Gossip Cop Perez’s “reporting is inaccurate,” while a rep for Carpenter adds the actress “was not at The Peninsula Hotel on Tuesday night.”
Regardless, a source close to both stars says the two are just “friends” these days.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'