Michael Bublé Surprises NYC Commuters With Acapella Subway Performance
5:01 pm, April 25th, 2013VIDEO
Michael Bublé brightened up the bleak New York subway on Thursday morning, treating commuters to an impromptu performance of “Who’s Lovin’ You.”
Bublé sang the tune acappella with the group Naturally 7 at the West 66th train stop.
He covers the famous track on his upcoming album, “To Be Loved.”
Bublé’s new record also features a collaboration with Reese Witherspoon.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!