Michael Bublé Surprises NYC Commuters With Acapella Subway Performance
5:01 pm, April 25th, 2013VIDEO
Michael Bublé brightened up the bleak New York subway on Thursday morning, treating commuters to an impromptu performance of “Who’s Lovin’ You.”
Bublé sang the tune acappella with the group Naturally 7 at the West 66th train stop.
He covers the famous track on his upcoming album, “To Be Loved.”
Bublé’s new record also features a collaboration with Reese Witherspoon.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss