Reese Witherspoon Found Out Michael Bublé Baby News Before Anyone Else
1:37 pm, March 16th, 2013
During a phone call to discuss a potential duet with the Oscar winner, Bublé spilled the secret that he and his wife Luisana Lopilato were expecting their first baby.
The singer explains to Parade, “I had just found out [we were expecting]. It was the greatest day of my life, so I just said, ‘You know, I’m having a baby!’ And Reese was so sweet about it and excited for me.”
“It was nice for us to bond that way,” continues Bublé. ”I told her before anyone else in the world knew, even members of my own family!”
Bublé and Witherspoon do indeed sing together on his upcoming album, pairing up on the track “Something Stupid.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship