Reese Witherspoon Found Out Michael Bublé Baby News Before Anyone Else
1:37 pm, March 16th, 2013
During a phone call to discuss a potential duet with the Oscar winner, Bublé spilled the secret that he and his wife Luisana Lopilato were expecting their first baby.
The singer explains to Parade, “I had just found out [we were expecting]. It was the greatest day of my life, so I just said, ‘You know, I’m having a baby!’ And Reese was so sweet about it and excited for me.”
“It was nice for us to bond that way,” continues Bublé. ”I told her before anyone else in the world knew, even members of my own family!”
Bublé and Witherspoon do indeed sing together on his upcoming album, pairing up on the track “Something Stupid.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank