Reese Witherspoon Found Out Michael Bublé Baby News Before Anyone Else
1:37 pm, March 16th, 2013
During a phone call to discuss a potential duet with the Oscar winner, Bublé spilled the secret that he and his wife Luisana Lopilato were expecting their first baby.
The singer explains to Parade, “I had just found out [we were expecting]. It was the greatest day of my life, so I just said, ‘You know, I’m having a baby!’ And Reese was so sweet about it and excited for me.”
“It was nice for us to bond that way,” continues Bublé. ”I told her before anyone else in the world knew, even members of my own family!”
Bublé and Witherspoon do indeed sing together on his upcoming album, pairing up on the track “Something Stupid.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His