Michael Blosil, Marie Osmond’s Late Son, Left Behind Note
3:06 pm, February 28th, 2010
At around 9:00 PM, Blosil sent his friend, a fellow resident in his downtown apartment building with whom he had plans, a text message telling her he’d left a note in his apartment.
His roommates let her into the eighth-floor residence, where together they discovered a note from Blosil discussing “things he would be doing for the very last time” and calling the woman “his only good friend in L.A.”
At 9:24 PM, the Los Angeles City Fire Department received a 911 call.
“We were dispatched… for an extreme fall, which is categorized as greater than 30 feet.” says department spokesman Shawn Lenske. “The person had fallen from a 15-story building. The person was [dead on arrival].”
Blosil was a student at Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising.
The coroner’s office has said an autopsy is scheduled to be performed today.
Gossip Cop‘s thoughts are with Blosil’s family.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest.
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"