Michael Blosil, Marie Osmond’s Late Son, Left Behind Note
3:06 pm, February 28th, 2010
At around 9:00 PM, Blosil sent his friend, a fellow resident in his downtown apartment building with whom he had plans, a text message telling her he’d left a note in his apartment.
His roommates let her into the eighth-floor residence, where together they discovered a note from Blosil discussing “things he would be doing for the very last time” and calling the woman “his only good friend in L.A.”
At 9:24 PM, the Los Angeles City Fire Department received a 911 call.
“We were dispatched… for an extreme fall, which is categorized as greater than 30 feet.” says department spokesman Shawn Lenske. “The person had fallen from a 15-story building. The person was [dead on arrival].”
Blosil was a student at Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising.
The coroner’s office has said an autopsy is scheduled to be performed today.
Gossip Cop‘s thoughts are with Blosil’s family.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest.
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Khaki And Casual Combat Style With Demi Lovato
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Most Influential Celebrities Of The Year
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Kim Kardashian's Best Pregnancy Looks