Mia Farrow: Woody Allen’s Son Ronan Might Actually Be Frank Sinatra’s Child
10:22 am, October 2nd, 2013
In a wide-ranging discussion about her humanitarian work, children, love life, and scandals, the actress describes Sinatra as the great love of her life, saying, “We never really split up.”
Asked whether Ronan might be Sinatra’s son — not Allen’s — Farrow responds, “Possibly.”
No DNA tests have been performed, although Nancy Sinatra, Jr. says of Ronan, “He is a big part of us, and we are blessed to have him in our lives.”
Vanity Fair also speaks with several of Farrow’s adopted and biological children, including daughter Dylan, who elaborates on accusations of sexual abuse by Allen.
She claims, “I’m scared of him, his image,” and tells the magazine, “I have never been asked to testify. If I could talk to the seven-year-old Dylan, I would tell her to be brave, to testify.”
“There’s a lot I don’t remember, but what happened in the attic I remember. I remember what I was wearing and what I wasn’t wearing,” Dylan tells the magazine. “The things making me uncomfortable were making me think I was a bad kid, because I didn’t want to do what my elder told me to do.”
She says, “I was cracking. I had to say something. I was seven. I was doing it because I was scared. I wanted it to stop.”
Allen still denies the sexual abuse allegations.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court