Metta World Peace to Make Acting Debut in Lifetime Movie The Eleventh Victim
1:39 pm, June 8th, 2012
The Los Angeles Lakers star has been cast in The Eleventh Victim, a film based on Nancy Grace’s crime novel of the same name, which was loosely inspired by her own life.
World Peace will play a police detective who works alongside Jennie Garth’s District Attorney character in bringing a serial killer to justice.
Grace and World Peace became close after competing together on “Dancing with the Stars” last fall, even though the athlete was the first contestant to be eliminated.
“I wanted to cast someone for whom I have a true fondness. Metta World Peace was my first pick,” Grace tells TV Guide Magazine.
Are you looking forward to seeing Metta World Peace, the actor?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Is This Happy Days Star Homeless?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Hot Supermodels And Their Kids
- 9-Year-Old Mila Kunis is Awesomely Adorable