Metta World Peace to Make Acting Debut in Lifetime Movie The Eleventh Victim
1:39 pm, June 8th, 2012
The Los Angeles Lakers star has been cast in The Eleventh Victim, a film based on Nancy Grace’s crime novel of the same name, which was loosely inspired by her own life.
World Peace will play a police detective who works alongside Jennie Garth’s District Attorney character in bringing a serial killer to justice.
Grace and World Peace became close after competing together on “Dancing with the Stars” last fall, even though the athlete was the first contestant to be eliminated.
“I wanted to cast someone for whom I have a true fondness. Metta World Peace was my first pick,” Grace tells TV Guide Magazine.
Are you looking forward to seeing Metta World Peace, the actor?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- Miley Cyrus Wants To Shock You
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle