Meta Golding Cast As Enobaria in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
12:40 pm, August 7th, 2012
Actress Meta Golding has been cast as Enobaria in The Hunger Games sequel, Catching Fire, Lionsgate announced on Tuesday.
Enobaria is a former career tribute from District 2, notorious for the brutal way in which she won a previous Hunger Games — by ripping open a competitor’s throat with her teeth.
She’s pitted against Katniss and Peeta in the Quarter Quell.
Golding is known for her appearances on “House,” “Cold Case” and “CSI.”
She was a figure skater before an injury ended her career and she turned to acting.
Golding joins additional new cast members Philip Seymour Hoffman (Plutarch Heavensbee), Sam Claflin (Finnick Odair), Jena Malone (Johanna Mason) Lynn Cohen (Mags) and Amanda Plummer (Wiress).
Catching Fire is set to hit theaters in November 2013.
What do you think of the cast so far?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years