Meta Golding Cast As Enobaria in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
12:40 pm, August 7th, 2012
Actress Meta Golding has been cast as Enobaria in The Hunger Games sequel, Catching Fire, Lionsgate announced on Tuesday.
Enobaria is a former career tribute from District 2, notorious for the brutal way in which she won a previous Hunger Games — by ripping open a competitor’s throat with her teeth.
She’s pitted against Katniss and Peeta in the Quarter Quell.
Golding is known for her appearances on “House,” “Cold Case” and “CSI.”
She was a figure skater before an injury ended her career and she turned to acting.
Golding joins additional new cast members Philip Seymour Hoffman (Plutarch Heavensbee), Sam Claflin (Finnick Odair), Jena Malone (Johanna Mason) Lynn Cohen (Mags) and Amanda Plummer (Wiress).
Catching Fire is set to hit theaters in November 2013.
What do you think of the cast so far?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Best & Worst Beach Bods of 2012
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame