REPORT: Meredith Vieira to Leave “Today”; Ann Curry to Take Over
6:19 pm, April 28th, 2011
Meredith Vieira will reportedly leave the “Today” show in June.
NBC would not respond to Gossip Cop‘s request for comment.
The show is currently in London for tomorrow’s royal wedding.
Vieira’s exit from “Today” has been rumored for some time, with multiple reports citing the show’s brutal schedule and the host’s desire to spend more time with her husband, Richard Cohen, who suffers from multiple sclerosis.
She took over from Katie Couric in 2006.
Her contract does not expire until after the summer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years