WATCH: Melissa Rycroft Receives TWO Perfect Scores on DWTS: All Stars Finale
10:15 pm, November 26th, 2012VIDEOS
Melissa Rycroft was the only finalist to receive TWO perfect scores during the “Dancing with the Stars: All Star” finale.
The former “Bachelor” contestant and partner Tony Dovolani started out by re-doing their samba from earlier in the season, a performance that was called “fabulous” and earned them 30 points.
But it was the pairs’ contemporary freestyle routine that really blew away the judges.
“You took such humongous risks, and with great risks, comes great reward. Freestyle jackpot!” exclaimed Carrie Ann Inaba.
Len Goodman said he wished he could award the pair an 11 instead of a 10, and Bruno Tonioli called Rycroft a “gem.”
“That really was the perfect setting to showcase all of your fantastic qualities,” he told her.
With another 30, Rycroft and Dovolani scored 60 points for the night, taking first place.
But will they bring home the Mirror Ball Trophy on Tuesday?
Check out the videos below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On