Melissa Rycroft “Marriage on The Rocks”?
9:50 am, December 6th, 2012
Picking up a report from its sister publication, the National Enquirer, the webloid says the “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” winner and her husband Tye Strickland are fighting over where to live.
The site alleges that Rycroft wants to continue living in L.A., whereas Strickland would like to move back to Texas.
According to a supposed “insider” for the Enquirer, “Melissa knows that she has to strike while the iron is hot and capitalize quickly on her ‘mirror ball’ win.”
Meanwhile, Strickland allegedly “loved living in L.A. at first, but all the glitz and glamour wore off quickly,” says the so-called “source,” explaining, “He’s just a country boy at heart and wants to stay in Texas.”
The purported insider adds, “He thought that they’d made the decision to stay in Dallas, but Melissa has told him she’s got to ‘follow her dream.’”
Not at all.
Rycroft cleared up the wrong rumor on Twitter, saying the story is “100% false,” noting, “Not sure where the idea even came from – just someone trying to damper this great time in our lives.”
The former “Bachelorette” added, “We’re actually sneaking off this weekend to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary! Tabloids Shmabloids! :-)”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable