Melissa Rycroft “Marriage on The Rocks”?
9:50 am, December 6th, 2012
Picking up a report from its sister publication, the National Enquirer, the webloid says the “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” winner and her husband Tye Strickland are fighting over where to live.
The site alleges that Rycroft wants to continue living in L.A., whereas Strickland would like to move back to Texas.
According to a supposed “insider” for the Enquirer, “Melissa knows that she has to strike while the iron is hot and capitalize quickly on her ‘mirror ball’ win.”
Meanwhile, Strickland allegedly “loved living in L.A. at first, but all the glitz and glamour wore off quickly,” says the so-called “source,” explaining, “He’s just a country boy at heart and wants to stay in Texas.”
The purported insider adds, “He thought that they’d made the decision to stay in Dallas, but Melissa has told him she’s got to ‘follow her dream.’”
Not at all.
Rycroft cleared up the wrong rumor on Twitter, saying the story is “100% false,” noting, “Not sure where the idea even came from – just someone trying to damper this great time in our lives.”
The former “Bachelorette” added, “We’re actually sneaking off this weekend to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary! Tabloids Shmabloids! :-)”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey