Melissa Rycroft Rushed to Hospital For Injuries During DWTS Rehearsal
9:57 pm, October 21st, 2012
Melissa Rycroft was rushed to the hospital on Sunday after injuring herself during “Dancing with the Stars” rehearsal, Gossip Cop confirms.
The former “Bachelor” contestant was rehearsing the blocking for Monday’s group dance when she fell — and injured her head and neck.
“Melissa was taken by ambulance to a local hospital where she is currently being examined,” Rycroft’s rep said in a statement.
Rycroft’s husband Tye Strickland and her “DWTS” partner Tony Dovolani accompanied her to the L.A. hospital.
“Everyone is taking all necessary precautions at this time,” the rep added.
She was later released, though it’s still not yet known whether she will be able to participate in tomorrow’s live show.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 15 Hilarious Jay Z Pool Memes
- Celeb Hotties And Their Shirtless Selfies!