Melissa Rycroft Is First-Ever Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Winner! (VIDEO)
10:58 pm, November 27th, 2012SPOILER
“Dancing with the Stars” has its first-ever “All Stars” champion!
The winner was revealed at the end of a jam-packed two-hour finale on Tuesday, which included the return of former contestants.
But before the Mirror Ball Trophy could be awarded, the contestants and their partners had to compete once more in the Instant Dance, the scores of which were combined with Monday’s scores and viewers’ votes to determine the final results.
So, which pair came in third?
Season 1 winner Monaco and partner Val Chmerkovskiy.
And the Mirror Ball Trophy went to…
Rycroft and Dovolani!
This is the first win for Dovolani, who has been on the show every season since the second.
Check out video of the winning moment below!
What do you think of Rycroft becoming the first winner to have a second chance on “Dancing with the Stars”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Famous Left Handers