Melissa Rycroft Is First-Ever Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Winner! (VIDEO)
10:58 pm, November 27th, 2012SPOILER
“Dancing with the Stars” has its first-ever “All Stars” champion!
The winner was revealed at the end of a jam-packed two-hour finale on Tuesday, which included the return of former contestants.
But before the Mirror Ball Trophy could be awarded, the contestants and their partners had to compete once more in the Instant Dance, the scores of which were combined with Monday’s scores and viewers’ votes to determine the final results.
So, which pair came in third?
Season 1 winner Monaco and partner Val Chmerkovskiy.
And the Mirror Ball Trophy went to…
Rycroft and Dovolani!
This is the first win for Dovolani, who has been on the show every season since the second.
Check out video of the winning moment below!
What do you think of Rycroft becoming the first winner to have a second chance on “Dancing with the Stars”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z