WATCH: Melissa McCarthy Has Hard Time Walking Onstage During SNL Monologue
12:03 am, April 7th, 2013VIDEO
Melissa McCarthy had a hard time walking onto the “SNL” stage for her monologue, thanks to a pair of very high-heeled red shoes.
She then tried to do a series of jokes, but had difficulty standing up and noted she “cannot feel anything from my arch to my toes” in what she called her “crazy shoes.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents