CLAIM: Melissa McCarthy and Rebel Wilson Made Secret “Pact” Not to Lose Weight
11:29 am, December 16th, 2013
“Neither one of them is trying to lose weight and they’ve formed this little support group to keep each other from falling into the skinny Hollywood trap,” a so-called “source” explains to the webloid.
According to RadarOnline, the two stars are actively choosing not to lose weight.
“Obviously, they could both snap their fingers and lose the weight because of the resources they have available to them — which could include everything from personal trainers to Lap Band surgery — but right now they’re agreeing with each other that they have to hold the line and provide a positive image for overweight girls everywhere,” says the outlet’s insider in a fake quote.
The blog’s source adds, “There will be plenty of time for dieting years from now, but Rebel and Melissa are determined to stay at their current sizes for now.”
Beyond the article’s insulting premises — that weight loss is simple and easy, that Hollywood’s high-profile plus-sized actresses make secret body agreements with each other, etc. — it’s also amusingly 100 percent at odds with RadarOnline’s last bogus Wilson story.
Just two months ago, the outlet wrongly claimed the “Super Fun Night” star was going to “rake in millions as a diet company spokesperson.”
Perhaps embarrassed, RadarOnline is now swinging the other way, contradicting itself with an equally bogus article about Wilson allegedly refusing to diet.
Maybe the webloid should focus on reporting more consistently instead of fixating on actresses’ bodies.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the story is ridiculous and false.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress