Melissa McCarthy Refusing to Help Cousin Jenny McCarthy “Reboot Sagging Career”?
9:18 am, May 30th, 2013
The tabloid says the Emmy-winning “Mike & Molly” actress, who supposedly has issues with Jenny dating back more than 10 years, feels “what goes around comes around.”
According to the magazine’s “family insider,” “In the ’90s, Jenny’s career was doing well, but she barely helped Melissa get acting gigs,” adding, “Jenny told her she wouldn’t make it because of her weight.”
Star says “now the tables have turned,” with Jenny supposedly “struggling” with her VH1 talk show, and failing to score a cameo in Melissa’s upcoming movie The Heat.
“Melissa still hasn’t forgiven Jenny for refusing to help her and calling her fat,” claims the the tab’s so-called ”insider.”
Well, one thing’s for sure: Star, which wrongly claimed last summer that Jenny was in a “career catfight” with Chelsea Handler, still needs fact-checkers.
A rep for Melissa tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” that the cousins are feuding.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired