Melissa Joan Hart: I Was High on Ecstasy For Maxim Cover Shoot
1:23 pm, September 26th, 2013
Melissa Joan Hart was high on ecstasy when she posed for Maxim in 1999.
The actress opens up about her past drug use and wild partying in the memoir “Melissa Explains It All.”
“I experimented with weed, ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half,” Hart reveals about her “Sabrina the Teenage Witch” days.
How did she wind up on high for her Maxim shoot?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss