Melissa Joan Hart: I Was High on Ecstasy For Maxim Cover Shoot
1:23 pm, September 26th, 2013
Melissa Joan Hart was high on ecstasy when she posed for Maxim in 1999.
The actress opens up about her past drug use and wild partying in the memoir “Melissa Explains It All.”
“I experimented with weed, ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half,” Hart reveals about her “Sabrina the Teenage Witch” days.
How did she wind up on high for her Maxim shoot?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves