Melissa Joan Hart: I Was High on Ecstasy For Maxim Cover Shoot
1:23 pm, September 26th, 2013
Melissa Joan Hart was high on ecstasy when she posed for Maxim in 1999.
The actress opens up about her past drug use and wild partying in the memoir “Melissa Explains It All.”
“I experimented with weed, ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half,” Hart reveals about her “Sabrina the Teenage Witch” days.
How did she wind up on high for her Maxim shoot?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court