Melanie Amaro: Using Winnings to “Buy a Foot Massager and My Mom a New House”
6:22 pm, December 23rd, 2011
She felt the rapper “was my biggest competition… Everyone knew he was an original artist.”
Amaro also revealed that judge Simon Cowell “was more nervous than I was backstage.”
Still, she thinks there was no way she could have won without him.
Amaro said, “I don’t think I would have gone very far at all,” had Cowell not mentored her.
“I needed Simon,” said Amaro, who cited him being a “tough judge” and credit him with pushing her further.
And when asked what she would like to do with her $5 million prize, Amaro said, she wants to “buy a foot massager and buy my mom a new house.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood