Melanie Amaro: Using Winnings to “Buy a Foot Massager and My Mom a New House”
6:22 pm, December 23rd, 2011
She felt the rapper “was my biggest competition… Everyone knew he was an original artist.”
Amaro also revealed that judge Simon Cowell “was more nervous than I was backstage.”
Still, she thinks there was no way she could have won without him.
Amaro said, “I don’t think I would have gone very far at all,” had Cowell not mentored her.
“I needed Simon,” said Amaro, who cited him being a “tough judge” and credit him with pushing her further.
And when asked what she would like to do with her $5 million prize, Amaro said, she wants to “buy a foot massager and buy my mom a new house.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color
- Amanda Bynes' Nose Job Mystery
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Amber Rose Had To Skip Natural Birth