WATCH: Mel Gibson Jokes About Rant on Tonight Show: “I’ve Got a Temper”
11:23 am, April 28th, 2012VIDEO
The ugly fight over Eszterhas’ script for a potential The Maccabees led Eszterhas to secretly tape and then release audio of Gibson ranting — in his Costa Rica home — about both the writer and estranged baby mama Oksana Grigorieva.
“Maybe you don’t know this about me: I’ve got a little bit of a temper,” Gibson joked to Leno.
Gibson says that Eszterhas is “just trying to shake me down.”
“I shall pray for him,” remarked the controversial actor-director, who says that all of his recent issues have felt like being in a bad B-movie.
Given everything that’s gone down with Gibson over the past couple years, what do you think of his explanation here?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet