WATCH: Mel Gibson Jokes About Rant on Tonight Show: “I’ve Got a Temper”
11:23 am, April 28th, 2012VIDEO
The ugly fight over Eszterhas’ script for a potential The Maccabees led Eszterhas to secretly tape and then release audio of Gibson ranting — in his Costa Rica home — about both the writer and estranged baby mama Oksana Grigorieva.
“Maybe you don’t know this about me: I’ve got a little bit of a temper,” Gibson joked to Leno.
Gibson says that Eszterhas is “just trying to shake me down.”
“I shall pray for him,” remarked the controversial actor-director, who says that all of his recent issues have felt like being in a bad B-movie.
Given everything that’s gone down with Gibson over the past couple years, what do you think of his explanation here?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down