WATCH: Mel Gibson Jokes About Rant on Tonight Show: “I’ve Got a Temper”
11:23 am, April 28th, 2012VIDEO
The ugly fight over Eszterhas’ script for a potential The Maccabees led Eszterhas to secretly tape and then release audio of Gibson ranting — in his Costa Rica home — about both the writer and estranged baby mama Oksana Grigorieva.
“Maybe you don’t know this about me: I’ve got a little bit of a temper,” Gibson joked to Leno.
Gibson says that Eszterhas is “just trying to shake me down.”
“I shall pray for him,” remarked the controversial actor-director, who says that all of his recent issues have felt like being in a bad B-movie.
Given everything that’s gone down with Gibson over the past couple years, what do you think of his explanation here?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?