CLAIM: Mel Gibson May Have Fathered Jodie Foster’s Two Sons
10:56 am, January 18th, 2013
“Could Mel Gibson be the biological father of Jodie Foster’s two sons?” asks the New York Post, which goes on to claim, “that’s what some in Hollywood were wondering as Foster thanked Gibson — ‘You know, you save me, too’ — in her heartfelt speech Sunday” at the Golden Globes.
The paper, which notes that Gibson sat at the event with Foster and her sons Charles, 14, and Kit, 12, quotes an “amateur genealogist” as saying, “The kids look like him [Gibson] but blonder.”
Adds the Post, “If Gibson, a father of eight, donated his sperm to Foster, it would explain her fierce loyalty to the troubled star while the rest of Hollywood shunned him over his anti-Semitic remarks and abusive treatment of Oksana Grigorieva, the Russian girlfriend who bore his last child, Lucia, 3.”
Could Gibson really be Foster’s secret baby daddy?
Gossip Cop checked with a mutual pal of ours and Gibson’s, who literally laughed at the suggestion.
We’re told that any speculation that Gibson is the father of Foster’s sons is “so stupid” and totally false.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own