Mel Gibson Officially Divorced From Wife Robyn After 31 Years
5:15 pm, December 23rd, 2011
A judge just signed off on the paperwork in a Los Angeles court.
Robyn filed for divorce back in 2009 after it was revealed that Gibson was expecting a child with Oksana Grigorieva.
What stalled the divorce from being completed for more than two years was the division of the couple’s assets, which is estimated at somewhere between $650-$800 million.
The ex-Mrs. Gibson will now go by her maiden name Moore.
The Gibsons, who have seven children together, did not have a prenuptial agreement.
We’re told the divorce is entirely amicable.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms