Mel Gibson Crossed By Another False Report
11:19 am, July 31st, 2009
Gossip Cop wishes it could divorce itself from bad dish like the latest on press piñata Mel Gibson. On the heels of Gibson being falsely accused of attacking a would-be paparazzo comes this nugget from the National Enquirer: “Mel Gibson’s 29-year-marriage has been secretly annulled.”
As picked up by Celebitchy, the weekly tab reports that “Catholic Bishops turned down Mel’s request for an annulment. So his dad Hutton, the 90-year-old patriarch of the family owned church [The Church of the Holy Family in Malibu], led a tribunal that annulled the marriage.”
More than once the article claims that the annulment is being kept “secret.” Such a secret, not even Gibson knows it. A rep for “The Passion of the Christ” filmmaker confirmed that this tale is “not true.”
You might like:
- Lady Gaga's Dreadful Dreadlocks
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet
- Real Life Soap Star Couple Makes Surprising Announcement
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Rihanna
- Do Beyonce and Blue Ivy Have the Best Hollywood Hair?
- Beverly Johnson Reveals Her Real Hair
- Jamie Lynn Spears' Style Transformation
- The Hottest Pictures Of Brad Pitt
- The Best Celebrity Pregnancy Style
- What's Lindsay Lohan Doing With Kate Moss' Husband?