Mel Gibson Must Pay Oksana Grigorieva $750,000 in Custody Agreement
12:35 pm, August 31st, 2011
The former couple will have joint legal and physical custody of daughter Lucia.
The terms of the deal were revealed during a joint court appearance today in Los Angeles.
Gibson will make the first payment upon signing of the deal later today, with the subsequent payments due on September 15, 2013 and January 1, 2016.
Money from the eventual sale of the home Grigorieva and Lucia share will be put into a trust for Lucia.
Reportedly, both Gibson and Grigorieva are barred from writing about the party in a book.
We’re told both parties are pleased with the outcome.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair