Mel Gibson Allegedly Left “Terrorizing” Phone Messages
11:55 am, July 28th, 2010
The actor-director’s estranged ex-girlfriend made the claim to law enforcement authorities investigating charges of abuse against Gibson, says RadarOnline.com.
According to Radar, Grigorieva told investigators Gibson told her he “wanted to keep her up all night.”
“Don’t ever sleep again,” Gibson tells Grigorieva. “Don’t sleep as long as I don’t sleep.”
At one point, Gibson calls her “f**king disloyal and f**king weak.” He claims, “You have f**ked me up. I did nothing but help you. But you f**king shat on me like a low-life sl*t.”
The messages also reveal that Gibson wasn’t impressed by Grigorieva’s talents as a pianist.
“I’d like to see you play a concert sometime. You make mistakes all over with live performances. You can’t do it. Haven’t you seen not f**k it up yet… You are not in that league. So give it up. Do what you’re goood at. Whatever the f**k that is. Oh, I know what that is. Deception!”
Gossip Cop will have updates as the investigation continues.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship