Mel Gibson Allegedly Left “Terrorizing” Phone Messages
11:55 am, July 28th, 2010
The actor-director’s estranged ex-girlfriend made the claim to law enforcement authorities investigating charges of abuse against Gibson, says RadarOnline.com.
According to Radar, Grigorieva told investigators Gibson told her he “wanted to keep her up all night.”
“Don’t ever sleep again,” Gibson tells Grigorieva. “Don’t sleep as long as I don’t sleep.”
At one point, Gibson calls her “f**king disloyal and f**king weak.” He claims, “You have f**ked me up. I did nothing but help you. But you f**king shat on me like a low-life sl*t.”
The messages also reveal that Gibson wasn’t impressed by Grigorieva’s talents as a pianist.
“I’d like to see you play a concert sometime. You make mistakes all over with live performances. You can’t do it. Haven’t you seen not f**k it up yet… You are not in that league. So give it up. Do what you’re goood at. Whatever the f**k that is. Oh, I know what that is. Deception!”
Gossip Cop will have updates as the investigation continues.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank