Spice Girls’ Mel C and Boyfriend Split After 10 Years
3:45 pm, July 9th, 2012
Mel C of the Spice Girls has ended her 10-year relationship with Thomas Starr.
The pop star and Starr, a property developer, had dated since 2002.
They have a three-year-old daughter named Scarlet.
Chisholm and her fellow Spice Girls — Victoria Beckham, Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell and Melanie Brown — reunited in London last month to launch a new musical based on their songs called “Viva Forever!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident