Perez wrong about Mel B Marriage “on the rocks”
3:55 pm, August 30th, 2010
Just a few weeks ago, after picking up someone else’s lousy reporting, which claimed Victoria Beckham was expecting, Perez Hilton wrote, “We hope it’s true.”
Had Perez just done a few minutes of fact-checking, he would’ve known that Beckham was NOT pregnant before further spreading the false report.
But if Perez is one thing, it’s consistent – consistently lazy and wrong.
Again today, he picked up another outlet’s questionable story, with the similarly lame refrain of “we hope this isn’t true!”
This time the subject is Beckham’s fellow Spice Girls member, Mel B, whose marriage may be “on the rocks,” according to Perez.
And after providing little evidence for that, Hilton wonders about its accuracy - ”Is this the (sic) British press making up a story???” – before concluding, “We hope this isn’t true!”
Well, Gossip Cop did what Perez finds unthinkable – uh, we fact-checked – and a rep for the singer tells us ”it’s all fine” between Mel B and her hubby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments