Mel B on Ellen: I’m Hoping For Spice Girls Reunion In Next Year or Two (VIDEO)
2:21 pm, September 14th, 2013VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
During a Friday appearance on “Ellen,” the “America’s Got Talent” judge reminisced about the group’s performance at last year’s London Olympics and expressed her willingness to stage a full reunion.
When the host asked when it might happen, Mel B replied, “I’m going to make it happen one day… I’m hoping in the next year or two.”
“They’re going to kill me for this,” laughed the performer.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?