Megan Fox Quits Twitter After Just A Week
5:04 pm, January 10th, 2013
The actress, who gained more than 250,000 followers during her brief stint, made the announcement on her Facebook page.
Fox wrote, “Some of you may, or may not have noticed by now that my Twitter account has been shut down… I thought that 2013 might be the year that I finally blossomed into a social networking butterfly… but as it turns out I still hate it.”
“Love you guys but I will just never be that girl,” added the star. “Facebook is as much as I can handle.”
She closed with the hashtag “#I’m Sorry.”
And like that, she was gone.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?