WATCH: Megan Fox Refuses to Answer Pregnancy Question; Interview Cut Short
2:16 pm, May 4th, 2012VIDEO
Megan Fox refused to say whether she’s pregnant during a sit-down with “Entertainment Tonight,” and the actress’ publicist cut short the interview.
Steve Jones began the chat by asking about Fox’s new spokesperson campaign for The Sharper Image before veering into Fox’s private life with an… interesting segue.
“Do you know the ultimate gadget that every man wants?” asks Jones. “A baby.”
“A baby?” she responded, adding, “Oh, I know where you’re going with this.”
Referring to her off-camera publicist, she laughingly tells Jones, “You already hear the grumbles.”
Fox declines to follow Jones’ line of questioning, and the publicist can be heard telling Jones, “Stop, stop. Sorry, no.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young