WATCH: Megan Fox Refuses to Answer Pregnancy Question; Interview Cut Short
2:16 pm, May 4th, 2012VIDEO
Megan Fox refused to say whether she’s pregnant during a sit-down with “Entertainment Tonight,” and the actress’ publicist cut short the interview.
Steve Jones began the chat by asking about Fox’s new spokesperson campaign for The Sharper Image before veering into Fox’s private life with an… interesting segue.
“Do you know the ultimate gadget that every man wants?” asks Jones. “A baby.”
“A baby?” she responded, adding, “Oh, I know where you’re going with this.”
Referring to her off-camera publicist, she laughingly tells Jones, “You already hear the grumbles.”
Fox declines to follow Jones’ line of questioning, and the publicist can be heard telling Jones, “Stop, stop. Sorry, no.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids