WATCH: Megan Fox Refuses to Answer Pregnancy Question; Interview Cut Short
2:16 pm, May 4th, 2012VIDEO
Megan Fox refused to say whether she’s pregnant during a sit-down with “Entertainment Tonight,” and the actress’ publicist cut short the interview.
Steve Jones began the chat by asking about Fox’s new spokesperson campaign for The Sharper Image before veering into Fox’s private life with an… interesting segue.
“Do you know the ultimate gadget that every man wants?” asks Jones. “A baby.”
“A baby?” she responded, adding, “Oh, I know where you’re going with this.”
Referring to her off-camera publicist, she laughingly tells Jones, “You already hear the grumbles.”
Fox declines to follow Jones’ line of questioning, and the publicist can be heard telling Jones, “Stop, stop. Sorry, no.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank