Megan Fox Joins Twitter Hours After “RIP” Death Hoax Trends
9:40 pm, January 3rd, 2013
Megan Fox has joined Twitter, hours after false rumors of her death became a worldwide trending topic on the social networking site.
The actress sent her first tweet late Thursday afternoon, not long after “RIP Megan Fox” trended based on a hoax from the disgusting prank site Global Associated News.
“I’m incredibly late to the party,” Fox wrote, ”but I’m here nonetheless, so what now?”
On Thursday night, she announced the account on her official Facebook page, writing, “Against my better judgment, I have finally joined Twitter.”
She continued, “Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is https://twitter.com/MeganFox516.”
Fox later changed her username to just @MeganFox.
It’s unclear if Fox’s decision to join had anything to with the death hoax, but it’s a striking coincidence regardless.
In June, Gossip Cop confirmed that a Twitter account supposedly belonging to Fox’s husband Brian Austin Green was, in fact, a fake.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Russell Westbrook Is One Toned NBA Baller