Megan Fox: Acting “Isn’t My Job Anymore”
9:44 pm, January 29th, 2013
Say goodbye to Megan Fox, the actress, and hello to Megan Fox, the mom.
“My job is to be with him,” she tells the magazine, adding, “All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I’ve finally done it.”
Now Fox wants ”to give Noah as much of myself as I can,” noting, “I’ve never been validated by work or fame or Hollywood or any of that.”
And motherhood has affected more than just the movie star’s work schedule.
“I can’t watch the news anymore. Everything makes me cry,” reveals Fox. “Because everyone is someone’s child, every woman seems like someone’s mother. I have so much more patience for people and women in general.”
As for life with Green, whom she first began dating at 18 years old, Fox doesn’t seem to regret committing at such a young age, telling the mag, “Maybe it’s just because I don’t know any different.”
“I believe he’s my soulmate,” she says, adding, “But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t take work, because we are very, very different.”
Fox’s full interview in the Marie Claire
March issue hits newsstands on Thursday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss