Megan Fox on Lindsay Lohan: “I’m Not Interested in Following in Those Footsteps”
11:16 am, January 15th, 2013PHOTO
The This is 40 actress tells the mag why she removed her Marilyn Monroe tattoo, revealing, “I started reading about her and realized that her life was incredibly difficult. It’s like when you visualize something for your future. I didn’t want to visualize something so negative.”
Fox explains, “She was sort of like Lindsay [Lohan]. She was an actress who wasn’t reliable, who almost wasn’t insurable… She had all of the potential in the world, and it was squandered. I’m not interested in following in those footsteps.”
The star also talks about the downside of fame, saying, “I don’t think people understand. They all think we should shut the f*ck up and stop complaining because you live in a big house or you drive a Bentley. So your life must be so great.”
Fox adds, “What people don’t realize is that fame, whatever your worst experience in high school, when you were being bullied by those ten kids in high school, fame is that, but on a global scale, where you’re being bullied by millions of people constantly.”
She also discusses religion and church, sharing, “There I feel safe. I was raised to believe that you’re safe in God’s hands. But I don’t feel safe with myself.”
The mag hits newsstands on January 15.
What do you think of Fox’s interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage