Megan Fox on Lindsay Lohan: “I’m Not Interested in Following in Those Footsteps”
11:16 am, January 15th, 2013PHOTO
The This is 40 actress tells the mag why she removed her Marilyn Monroe tattoo, revealing, “I started reading about her and realized that her life was incredibly difficult. It’s like when you visualize something for your future. I didn’t want to visualize something so negative.”
Fox explains, “She was sort of like Lindsay [Lohan]. She was an actress who wasn’t reliable, who almost wasn’t insurable… She had all of the potential in the world, and it was squandered. I’m not interested in following in those footsteps.”
The star also talks about the downside of fame, saying, “I don’t think people understand. They all think we should shut the f*ck up and stop complaining because you live in a big house or you drive a Bentley. So your life must be so great.”
Fox adds, “What people don’t realize is that fame, whatever your worst experience in high school, when you were being bullied by those ten kids in high school, fame is that, but on a global scale, where you’re being bullied by millions of people constantly.”
She also discusses religion and church, sharing, “There I feel safe. I was raised to believe that you’re safe in God’s hands. But I don’t feel safe with myself.”
The mag hits newsstands on January 15.
What do you think of Fox’s interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini
- Michael Weatherly and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2!