Megan Fox: I’m Covering Up My Body Now That I’m a Mother
10:47 am, December 7th, 2012
Megan Fox says she plans to cover up her enviable body now that she’s a mom.
In her first interview since she and Brian Austin Green welcomed son Noah, the actress told reporters at a Hollywood Foreign Press Association event, “It changes your perspective about being overly sexual in a film when you have a baby.”
Fox explained, “I’m going to be more cautious about choosing films because I’m already thinking about when he’s in school and his friends are going to be showing him my photo shoots with me in a bikini and he’s going to be horrified.”
“So that will deter me from making some of the choices I made before,” added the actress.
As for her amazing post-baby figure, Fox reveals she’s actually done very little to get her body back.
She said, “I only gained 23 pounds when I was pregnant and I’m still 10 pounds heavier than I was but I don’t want to kill myself trying to get back into shape because it’s not a priority right now.”
The Friends With Kids star admitted, “I’m too in love with Noah and I don’t want to be away from him. I don’t want to be at the gym, I just want to be home.”
Despite not wanting to part with her baby, Fox confessed she and Green had to hire some help after they were getting no sleep.
She confessed, “Two weeks ago I said to Brian, ‘We have to get a night nurse or we’re going to get a divorce because somebody’s got to sleep in this house or we’re going to kill each other.’”
Do you think Fox will really stop baring her body onscreen now that she’s a mom?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents