Tab Needs Counseling On Megan Fox And Brian Austin Green Marriage
1:42 am, September 19th, 2010
The longtime couple, who wed in late June, “are already in marriage counseling,” alleges In Touch.
What seems to be the issue?
The mag claims the couple is “having some trouble adjusting to life as husband and wife, so they decided to be proactive about their problems and consult a therapist.”
Adds a so-called friend, “It is the usual stuff, fights about money, having kids and making each other the priority.”
Perhaps it’s In Touch that could use some counseling – like on how to be better reporters.
A source close to Fox and Green, who recently gushed to Details on how wonderful his relationship is, assures Gossip Cop it’s “not true,” and the two aren’t in counseling or having problems – except for the ones created by tabs like In Touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress