Tab Needs Counseling On Megan Fox And Brian Austin Green Marriage
1:42 am, September 19th, 2010
The longtime couple, who wed in late June, “are already in marriage counseling,” alleges In Touch.
What seems to be the issue?
The mag claims the couple is “having some trouble adjusting to life as husband and wife, so they decided to be proactive about their problems and consult a therapist.”
Adds a so-called friend, “It is the usual stuff, fights about money, having kids and making each other the priority.”
Perhaps it’s In Touch that could use some counseling – like on how to be better reporters.
A source close to Fox and Green, who recently gushed to Details on how wonderful his relationship is, assures Gossip Cop it’s “not true,” and the two aren’t in counseling or having problems – except for the ones created by tabs like In Touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Looking Nice In Sequins And Stripes: Iggy Azalea
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 15 Celebs We Would Take To The Prom
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Best Hair In Hollywood
- Drake Slams Chris Brown: 'I Make Better Music Than Him'
- Selena 'Too Sensitive For American Idol'?