Megan Fox fear of germs is not keeping her from her man
3:28 pm, May 26th, 2010
When magazines release interviews with top stars, it’s always a field day for inventive rumor mongers.
There’s nothing better than taking an actual quote from a hot actress…and spinning it into a completely false story.
“This is a sickness,” she says of her germophobia.
Cue this alarm-sounding headline in the National Enquirer: “Megan Fox’s germophobia takes toll on relationship.”
Uh, when did Fox say anything about the illness affecting her years-long relationship with Brian Austin Green?
But that doesn’t stop the supermarket tab from quoting a so-called “insider,” who claims fears are so strong, “some days she even keeps her distance from Brian because she worries he’s going to give her germs that might make her sick.”
She “keeps her distance” from the boyfriend with whom she lives and is often photographed hugging and kissing?
A source close to the couple laughed off the story, acknowledging the actress’ germophobia but telling Gossip Cop the Enquirer‘s “reporting” isn’t true.
Gossip Cop wishes the Enquirer conquered its factcheckingophobia.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?