Megan Fox fear of germs is not keeping her from her man
3:28 pm, May 26th, 2010
When magazines release interviews with top stars, it’s always a field day for inventive rumor mongers.
There’s nothing better than taking an actual quote from a hot actress…and spinning it into a completely false story.
“This is a sickness,” she says of her germophobia.
Cue this alarm-sounding headline in the National Enquirer: “Megan Fox’s germophobia takes toll on relationship.”
Uh, when did Fox say anything about the illness affecting her years-long relationship with Brian Austin Green?
But that doesn’t stop the supermarket tab from quoting a so-called “insider,” who claims fears are so strong, “some days she even keeps her distance from Brian because she worries he’s going to give her germs that might make her sick.”
She “keeps her distance” from the boyfriend with whom she lives and is often photographed hugging and kissing?
A source close to the couple laughed off the story, acknowledging the actress’ germophobia but telling Gossip Cop the Enquirer‘s “reporting” isn’t true.
Gossip Cop wishes the Enquirer conquered its factcheckingophobia.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party