Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Are Engaged!
12:19 pm, June 16th, 2010
Megan Fox is engaged to longtime boyfriend Brian Austin Green, her rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
The two have been dating on and off since Fox was 18.
There are no details yet about when the couple plans to tie to knot.
Over the weekend, Fox had some comments about marriage.
“I’ve been in this relationship for so long and I love [Brian] so much and of course [marriage is] in the future somewhere,” she told “Access Hollywood” at the Jonah Hex junket on Sunday in LA. “I’m not closed to that idea.”
The Transformers star also mentioned her desire to keep her theoretical nuptials traditional.
“I just think, if you’re going to [get married,] if you’re going to be with someone and make a commitment, it’s good to tell the universe, to say I’m committing to this person and making them my family,” she explained.
Fox and Green were previously engaged from late 2006 to early 2009.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years