Tabloid Makes Up Megan Fox “Baby Scare”
6:44 pm, July 11th, 2012
The mag says Fox is “fed up” with her husband “burning rubber,” and has “threatened to ban him from driving their baby unless he obeys the speed limit.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Megan’s maternal instincts have really kicked in. She used to get a bit of a thrill over Brian’s need for speed, but now that she has a baby on board, everything’s changed.”
The alleged “insider” notes that Green won the celebrity part of the 2010 Toyota Pro-Celebrity Race, and has even competed in some races as a pro, but adds, “On the streets, he takes it too far.”
Now, Fox supposedly “told Brian that unless he slows down ASAP, he’ll have to arrange for a driver to be available for her day and night — and she won’t allow him to drive their baby without her,” claims the source.
The Enquirer made up this story to keep alive the hype surrounding Fox’s pregnancy.
In reality, everything is riding smoothly for the expectant parents, and Green doesn’t have a lead foot when Fox is in the car.
A pal of the actress also tells Gossip Cop the tab’s tale is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her