Tabloid Makes Up Megan Fox “Baby Scare”
6:44 pm, July 11th, 2012
The mag says Fox is “fed up” with her husband “burning rubber,” and has “threatened to ban him from driving their baby unless he obeys the speed limit.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Megan’s maternal instincts have really kicked in. She used to get a bit of a thrill over Brian’s need for speed, but now that she has a baby on board, everything’s changed.”
The alleged “insider” notes that Green won the celebrity part of the 2010 Toyota Pro-Celebrity Race, and has even competed in some races as a pro, but adds, “On the streets, he takes it too far.”
Now, Fox supposedly “told Brian that unless he slows down ASAP, he’ll have to arrange for a driver to be available for her day and night — and she won’t allow him to drive their baby without her,” claims the source.
The Enquirer made up this story to keep alive the hype surrounding Fox’s pregnancy.
In reality, everything is riding smoothly for the expectant parents, and Green doesn’t have a lead foot when Fox is in the car.
A pal of the actress also tells Gossip Cop the tab’s tale is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents