Megan Fox Going Bald, Claims Star
3:45 pm, June 12th, 2013
Megan Fox is going bald, claims Star.
The tabloid says the actress is “one of the world’s sexiest women,” but could soon be “without one of her most coveted assets: her hair!”
Um, what supposedly happened?
According to Star, “After dying [Fox's] mane red for her role as April O’Neil in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle remake, producers hated the result and sent her back to the salon for a redo, which wreaked havoc on her once-lush locks.”
“She went to a different stylist, and they ended up using a metallic hair dye that reacted to the initial product,” a so-called “insider” tells the outlet. “Next thing you know, her hair started falling out in clumps!”
The tab’s source says Fox was “hysterically bawling” in the salon: “I have never seen anyone so upset in my entire life! It was so sad.”
“She had to get extensions underneath the top layer of hair,” explains the Star tipster. “It’s left her terribly self-conscious, and she doesn’t want anyone to know.”
We’re not sure what Star’s problem is, but the magazine LOVES publishing false stories about actresses going bald.
The tab said it about Jessica Simpson — and it wasn’t true.
Then Jennifer Lawrence got the same bogus Star treatment.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the Fox report is also “not true.”
Looks like Star strikes out with hair-brained speculation once again.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court