Megan Fox Flaunts Baby Bump, Launches Domestic Violence Awareness Campaign
2:13 pm, November 25th, 2013PHOTOS
Megan Fox’s baby bump was on prime display as the actress launched Avon’s ”#SeeTheSigns of Domestic Violence” campaign in New York.
Joined by husband Brian Austin Green, Fox cradled her bump while wearing a fitted black dress.
The campaign’s “16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence” officially kicks off on Monday, and Fox shared a video on her Facebook page encouraging people to educate themselves about “the often hidden signs of abuse.”
Check out the photos and video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game