Megan Fox Flaunts Baby Bump, Launches Domestic Violence Awareness Campaign
2:13 pm, November 25th, 2013PHOTOS
Megan Fox’s baby bump was on prime display as the actress launched Avon’s ”#SeeTheSigns of Domestic Violence” campaign in New York.
Joined by husband Brian Austin Green, Fox cradled her bump while wearing a fitted black dress.
The campaign’s “16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence” officially kicks off on Monday, and Fox shared a video on her Facebook page encouraging people to educate themselves about “the often hidden signs of abuse.”
Check out the photos and video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?