Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Welcome Baby Boy!
12:43 pm, October 17th, 2012
Megan Fox is a mom!
The actress and husband Brian Austin Green welcomed a baby boy on September 27, Fox announced on Wednesday.
She wrote on Facebook, “I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect.”
Fox added, “We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love.”
It is the first child for Fox, and the second for Green, who shares custody of 10-year-old son Kassius with ex Vanessa Marcil.
The couple never commented publicly on the pregnancy, which Gossip Cop confirmed in May, but Green and Fox engaged in a very obvious public display of affection this summer when the actor cradled her baby bump.
They wed in 2010.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years