Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Welcome Baby Boy!
12:43 pm, October 17th, 2012
Megan Fox is a mom!
The actress and husband Brian Austin Green welcomed a baby boy on September 27, Fox announced on Wednesday.
She wrote on Facebook, “I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect.”
Fox added, “We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love.”
It is the first child for Fox, and the second for Green, who shares custody of 10-year-old son Kassius with ex Vanessa Marcil.
The couple never commented publicly on the pregnancy, which Gossip Cop confirmed in May, but Green and Fox engaged in a very obvious public display of affection this summer when the actor cradled her baby bump.
They wed in 2010.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted