Megan Fox Gets Apology from Magazine for Controversial “Unattractive Girl” Misquote
5:26 pm, May 31st, 2012
Megan Fox has received a public apology from French magazine Jalouse after the publication misquoted her in an April cover story.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the mag quoted her as saying, “I live well with my image. I cannot complain. I would not trade my place with an unattractive girl.”
Fox was criticized for the alleged “quote,” and the Friends With Kids actress slammed the magazine, stating that her “actual comment, the context and its intention are grossly distorted and misrepresented here.”
Now, Jalouse is publicly apologizing for its gaffe.
The mag printed a retraction that reads, “In a Jalouse cover story featuring Ms. Megan Fox, we unfortunately misquoted Ms. Fox. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.”
Fox thanked the publication for the apology on her Facebook page.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Aaron Carter Is Broke As A Joke
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!