Meg Ryan to Star in New NBC Sitcom
4:28 pm, October 12th, 2013
Meg Ryan is heading to TV.
The actress is set to star in and produce an NBC sitcom about a single mom and former editor who returns to work at a New York publishing house as the employee of her onetime intern.
Ryan’s character is described as “sunny, devoted and desperately non-confrontational.”
The still-untitled project will be Ryan’s first major television foray since the 1980s, although she’s had small roles on shows like Showtime’s “Web Therapy.”
In recent years, Ryan has focused on family life with boyfriend John Mellencamp and her 8-year-old daughter Daisy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?