CLAIM: Baby North West Picture “Digitally Darkened” to Make Kim Kardashian and Kanye Daughter Look More “Black”
1:57 pm, August 23rd, 2013
MediaTakeOut is making up more stuff about the Kardashians.
The clueless webloid, which so frequently posts embarrassingly wrong “exclusives” about the family, prompting Kanye West to call them out, now claims that baby North West was “DIGITALLY DARKENED” in a photo shown on Kris Jenner’s talk show on Friday.
Misspelling its own name, the site shrieks, “MediaTaeOut.com just spoke with a person CLOSE to the Kardashian family – who has SEEN BABY NORI in person . . . and they claim that [Kim Kardashian] and her mother Kris are being DISINGENUOUS about the newest member of the Kardashian clan!!!”
The MTO “insider” explains that the real baby is “just about the same complexion” as the Kardashian family, but that the photo that was televised shows a “black” baby.
“I saw the photo and didn’t even recognize [Nori]. Either they photoshopped the heck outta her, or that wasn’t Nori in the pic,” says the site’s source.
This might be the most absurd thing MediaTakeOut has written about the Kardashians — and that’s really saying something.
By the way, MTO didn’t even bother to post the picture in question — which you can see here — but felt totally comfortable letting the b.s. “DIGITALLY DARKENED” allegation sit for hours on the top of the site as its lead story.
It’s 100 percent false.
The photo is an untouched picture of North West.
Nothing’s been altered to make the infant girl look “darker.”
A source close to the family called the MTO rumor “ridiculous.”
That sums it up nicely.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?