Media Out-Foxed by Fake “Brian Austin Green” Tweet Claiming Megan Engagement
6:25 pm, January 17th, 2010FAKE
According to sites like E! Online, Green supposedly tweeted to a fan on Saturday that he “is engaged and [has] a son from [his] previous relationship.”
Except it wasn’t the real Brian Austin Green tweeting. The actor doesn’t have a Twitter account, Gossip Cop has confirmed.
We’re still investigating whether Fox and (the real) Green are engaged, but Gossip Cop can assure fans that the dozens of reports quoting the “Green” Tweet as evidence are off base.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for updates!
Visit GossipCop.com for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI