Tina Fey Wants to Develop Mean Girls Musical (VIDEO)
12:17 pm, January 28th, 2013VIDEO
Tina Fey is hoping to make a Mean Girls musical.
The “30 Rock” star, who wrote and acted in the hit 2004 Lindsay Lohan movie, told E! News at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday that she and her husband, music composer Jeff Richmond, might develop the project.
“Maybe! We want to. I would love to,” Fey said on the red carpet, when asked if the musical was really a possibility.
She added, “I think Paramount’s on board.”
A rep for Fey could not confirm more details to Gossip Cop.
The writer-actress said she “loved” seeing Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj talk about Mean Girls during a recent “American Idol.”
Fey joked, “Maybe [Carey] can play Amy Poehler’s part in the musical.”
Would you like to see a Mean Girls musical?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents