Tina Fey Wants to Develop Mean Girls Musical (VIDEO)
12:17 pm, January 28th, 2013VIDEO
Tina Fey is hoping to make a Mean Girls musical.
The “30 Rock” star, who wrote and acted in the hit 2004 Lindsay Lohan movie, told E! News at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday that she and her husband, music composer Jeff Richmond, might develop the project.
“Maybe! We want to. I would love to,” Fey said on the red carpet, when asked if the musical was really a possibility.
She added, “I think Paramount’s on board.”
A rep for Fey could not confirm more details to Gossip Cop.
The writer-actress said she “loved” seeing Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj talk about Mean Girls during a recent “American Idol.”
Fey joked, “Maybe [Carey] can play Amy Poehler’s part in the musical.”
Would you like to see a Mean Girls musical?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss