Meagan Good Marries DeVon Franklin
2:45 pm, June 17th, 2012
Meagan Good is married!
The “Californication” actress and DeVon Franklin tied the knot in front of 400 guests on Saturday at the Triunfo Creek Winery in Malibu, California.
Franklin, a movie executive and 7th Day Adventist preacher, proposed in March.
The couple began dating after both were involved in the film Jumping the Broom.
Good has appeared in projects ranging from Stomp The Yard and You Got Served to Eve’s Bayou.
The wedding news was first reported by People.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!