Mayim Bialik Announces Divorce
4:40 pm, November 21st, 2012
Mayim Bialik is getting divorced.
The star of “Blossom” and “The Big Bang Theory” has been married to Michael Stone for nine years.
They have two children.
Bialik announced the news in a blog post, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
See the full statement below.
“After much consideration and soul-searching, Michael and I have arrived at the decision to divorce due to ‘Irreconcilable Differences.’”
“Divorce is terribly sad, painful and incomprehensible for children. It is not something we have decided lightly.”
“The hands-on style of parenting we practice played no role in the changes that led to this decision; relationships are complicated no matter what style of parenting you choose.”
“The main priority for us now is to make the transition to two loving homes as smooth and painless as possible. Our sons deserve parents committed to their growth and health and that’s what we are focusing on. Our privacy has always been important and is even more so now, and we thank you in advance for respecting it as we negotiate this new terrain.”
“We will be ok.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture